Must-Have Items for Hudson Valley Snowstorms
We're smack in the middle of the time where we're going to experience heavy snowfall in the Hudson Valley, and there are certain items you should have available when a storm hits.
Winter is back and a primary concern during the winter months is the potential loss of heat, power, telephone service, and a resulting shortage of supplies if storm conditions continue for more than a day.
There are items that you want to always have on hand when a storm strikes:
In the event of a power or heat outage, up to date shelter information can be found by calling the United Way’s 2-1-1 service.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie