Movies On Bannerman Island To Present The Wizard Of Oz
Movies on Bannerman will continue in 2019 and details on the lineup have begun to roll out. On Friday, July 5th you'll be able to view the classic film The Wizard of Oz on an island in the middle of the Hudson River. The experience includes a tour of the island and the tour sets off and returns to Beacon.
Wizard of Oz was released in 1939 and is based on a book by author L. Frank Baum. Starring Judy Garland as Dorothy, it is widely considered to be one of the best movies of all time.
Remember when syncing Pink Floyd to Wizard of Oz was a thing?
What other movies would you like to see on Bannerman Island? And yes, an encore performance of Bill & Ted's Excellent adventure sounds like a terrific idea.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie