Local Diner Selected For Movie Production
A popular Hudson Valley diner has been selected as the location for an upcoming movie filming.
The Red Line Diner, Rt. 9 in Fishkill announced today that they will be closed on Tuesday March 19th for filming from 5am until dinnertime, about 13 hours. They are set to host a movie crew and actors for an upcoming film that they are not yet able to disclose the details about.
This is not the first time a film crew has made their way to the Hudson Valley recently, as Seasons II Restaurant, also in Fishkill, announced in late February that they would be the site for an upcoming film as well.
We reached out to the Red Line for details, and heard back from manager Nick Yanikiotis. He informed us that the staff was approached about 3-4 weeks ago by the production company with an offer to feature Red Line in an upcoming film. Though they are not at liberty to share any other details, and don't know about the timeline for the film's release, the staff at the Red Line are humbled and grateful for this opportunity.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie