Let’s Bike Hudson Valley this Saturday in Newburgh
When's the last time you were on your bicycle? Are you like me, and promise yourself that this will be the year you bike ride? Help reach that goal this weekend in Newburgh.
Let's Bike Hudson Valley will be at the Newburgh Armory Unity Center during the Saturday Morning Enrichment Program this Saturday, March 7, from 9AM - 1PM. The morning will kick off with guest speaker Courtney The Brown Bike Girl. Bicycle themes will also be integrated into some of the dozens of morning courses followed by a bike rack ribbon cutting, a repair demonstration and lots of discussion.
Saturday's event aims to emphasize cycling as independent and equitable form of transportation, get young people interested in cycling for both empowerment and as a regular physical activity and update participants on bicycle infrastructure progress in Newburgh.
For more information about the Let's Bike Hudson Valley event in Newburgh, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie