LEGOLAND NY Shares First Construction Photos
It looks like things are really starting to take shape at the Hudson Valley's new theme park.
LEGOLAND New York is scheduled to open on July 4. Between now and then all of the rides, restaurants and other buildings need to be built on the 150 acres of land purchased by the theme park in Goshen.
This week, LEGOLAND shared the first pictures of some of their attractions that are currently under construction. A Facebook post on Monday showed metal beams being unloaded from a construction vehicle.
On Tuesday we learned that those beams were actually part of the Dragon Coaster. Photos were uploaded of the roller coaster's track and castle foundations being completed. The images show just how far construction has come in such little time.
Another image shows work being done on the LEGOLAND hotel. The view of the Hudson Valley from the top floors is pretty spectacular.
While the hotel won't be ready for opening day on July 4, it is expected to begin accepting guests in 2021.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie