Learn to Eat Healthy in 2020
Maybe it's your New Year's resolution to start eating healthier. I know a lot of people that make that resolution every year, but they fail miserably, often within the first month. It might be easier if you actually learned about good nutrition and how to achieve it.
The Poughkeepsie Public Library presents Health Matters: Good Nutrition for a Great New Year on Thursday, Jan. 16, from 6 - 8PM at the Boardman Road Branch Library. Presenter Nancy Case, MS, RDN-Outpatient and Bariatric Dietitian with Mid Hudson Regional Hospital explores making evidence-based choices about nutrition. With over 30 years of experience, Nancy will discuss eating for optimal energy levels and focus, the anti-inflammatory diet, the Mediterranean diet and other popular diet approaches; diabetes, heart health and cancer prevention.Q and A will follow.
To register for Health Matters: Good Nutrition for a Great New Year, contact Michelle Conrad at 845-483-5582. For more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie