ICYMI: Truck Carrying Toilet Paper Crashes And Goes Up in Flames
Who would have thought that one of the nation's hottest commodities would be toilet paper? And while this story didn't happen in the Hudson Valley or New York state, I think we can understand who people felt when they heard this on the news.
Earlier this week a tractor trailer crashed and went up in flames outside of Dallas,Texas. And what was the truck carrying? you guessed it, toilet paper. WFAA. says that the toilet paper was the large rolls usually found in stores, restaurants and other businesses, so this wasn't household kind. However, the Texas Department of Transportation officials said the toilet paper “burned extensively,”
The driver is said to be alright. The rolls of TP? Not so much.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie