HVArtMarket at Locust Grove this Weekend
With Thanksgiving coming up tomorrow, it's officially the kick off of the holiday shopping season. And there are a lot of people that would like to start their holiday shopping, but can't stand the idea of going to the mall or fighting the crowds in the big department stores. Not to mention the parking lots. Maybe you're like me, and you'd like to give Hudson Valley made products.
This Friday, Nov. 29 through Sunday, Dec. 1, you can head to Locust Grove Estate at 2683 South Road in Poughkeepsie for HVArtMarket. There will be 40+ vendors including fine artists, artisans, fair trade, gourmet foods, small batch, all natural skincare, distilled spirits, and much more. Drinks and food provided by The Ugly Mug. There's plenty of parking and admission is free.
Hours for this weekend's HVArtMarket at Locust Grove are Friday and Saturday from 10AM - 5PM, and Sunday from 10AM - 4PM. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie