Hudson Valley Steakhouse Makes Triumphant Comeback
A popular Hudson Valley steakhouse has officially reopened after suffering from a massive fire and lengthy rebuilding process.
Joeseph's Italian Steakhouse in Hyde Park has fired up the kitchen for the first time in over two years. A March 20th, 2017 fire gutted the establishment and owner Joeseph Wilson was initially unsure if he'd rebuild.
Thankfully that's all behind them now and the new menu features certified black Angus steak to go along with seafood, desserts and daily happy hour specials in the 'Sinatra' room from 3-5.
According to their website, they'll be open Tuesday through Thursday 3 PM - 9 PM, Saturday and Sunday 11 AM - 11 PM and Sundays 11 AM - 9 PM. They're located next to the Eleanor Roosevelt National Park Site along Route 9G in Hyde Park.
For reservations, you can call (845) 473-2333. Will you be stopping in for a steak?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie