Holiday Whodunit at Mills Mansion
There are three more chances for you to get in on the Holiday Whodunit at Mills Mansion in Staatsburgh. This Sunday, Dec. 15, next Sunday, Dec. 22, and Sunday Dec. 29. Bring the family to Mills Mansion at the Staatsburgh State Historic Site at 75 Mills Mansion Road from 1 pm - 3 pm for Holiday Whodunit, a 1 hour, interactive "history mystery" for children and families.
At the Holiday Whodunit, you'll go back over 100 years to a December weekend at Staatsburgh. Come interview the guests and servants in order to solve the mystery. All children who submit a guess as to whodunit will be entered in a drawing for a prize awarded at the end of the year, when they reveal who really dunit. Come anytime between 1 - 3 pm and plan for about an hour visit.
The Holiday Whodunits are free with site admission. It's only $8 for adults, $6 for students and seniors, children 12 and under are free. For more information about the Holiday Whodunits at Mills Mansion, visit their facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie