Tea, Talk and Love Stories in Staatsburgh
Are you a sucker for a great love story? Is Valentine's Day among your favorite holidays? If so, you're going to love this.
The Staatsburgh State Historic Site on Mills Mansion Drive is hosting Gilded Age Tea and Talk: Love Stories of the Gilded Age this Saturday, Feb. 8, from 1PM - 3PM. Enjoy a Valentine’s tea and a chocolate treat while listening to stories of true love, devotion, and a bit of heartbreak, researched by Staatsburgh’s curator, Maria Reynolds. This annual talk features new stories every year.
The cold and snowy months are the perfect time to enjoy a warm and delicious program at the mansion. Now in its 6th year, the Gilded Age Tea & Talk series will include a short talk on a Gilded Age theme along with tea, scones, sandwiches, and a sweet served in the historic dining room. There will be the option of a house tour immediately following the program.
Reservations are Required. Call (845) 889-8851 to reserve For more information check out the event facebook page.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie