Family Friendly New Year’s Eve in Kingston
New Year's Eve is coming up in Less than two weeks. Have you made plans? If you're looking for a celebration that your whole family can enjoy together, make a plan to head to Kingston.
A new family-oriented New Year’s Eve celebration will be held on Tuesday, Dec. 31 from 11AM -1PM at the Andy Murphy Neighborhood Center, 467 Broadway in Kingston. In addition to a special Kids Countdown as the clock strikes noon, this family friendly event will include a dance party and music provided by My Kingston Kids and games and activities offered by the YMCA of Kingston, City of Kingston Parks and Recreation, and the City’s Office of Health and Wellness. Attendees will enjoy a free lunch sponsored by Family of Woodstock, Inc. and prepared in the newly renovated kitchen at the City’s Everette Hodge Community Center.
Attendees of all ages are welcome at this event. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. For more information, check out the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie