HGTV’s House Hunters Films Hudson Valley Episode
The Hudson Valley was just featured on an episode of the popular HGTV show House Hunters. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports the episode featured a Peekskill couple who were looking to relocate. The location they ended up choosing was Fishkill but not before checking out other parts of the area.
The episode first aired Thursday night and also features The Tomato Cafe and Van Wyck Homestead Museum along with the two Fishkill properties they viewed. A third piece of property in Buchanan was also visited.
This is the second time the show has contacted local real estate agent Grace Patalano according to the Journal. She stated she's still not sure how they got her contact information but she's glad they found her. This is her first time back since her 2016 television debut.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie