Have You Taken Anything Out of Retirement From the Attic?
Since we've been home for over six weeks now, we're tired of our houses, and keeping ourselves occupied is getting more and more difficult. So, we've have been exploring our attic and we've found some goodies.
Sometimes you forget how much stuff we accumulate over the years, and rediscovering things you've forgotten about is pretty cool. Finding old stuff brings back great memories from years past.
Considering we've been stuck inside for a while now, and we've completed all the puzzles in the house, it's time to see what we find in the attic.
Finding Treasures in the Attic
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie