Go-Karts Return to Poughkeepsie Galleria
America’s ultimate all-electric indoor karting and entertainment destination, today announced it has officially opened its authentic racing experience at the Poughkeepsie Galleria.
Located next to the Regal Cinema, the destination features more than 40,000 square feet of adventure including a quarter-mile European-style racing track, racing simulator and state-of-the-art arcade with a redemption counter.
RPM Raceway co-owners Karen Davis-Farage and Eyal Farage have opened the doors to welcome the public to the venue and will host a grand opening event on January 13, 2020 at 11 a.m
From adrenaline junkies looking for their next thrill to determined racers looking to be the first across the finish line, RPM Raceway was created for all looking to Race, Play and More. Adventure seekers can hit speeds of up to 45MPH+ on the track and break high scores in the state-of-the-art arcade.
Guests can also test their skills and get the feeling of driving an actual race car at top speeds on the unique racing simulator
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie