Get Tickets to the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival
This is a good week to be joining us here on The Boris and Robyn Show. What makes it so good? We have another awesome prize for you. It's tickets to the Hudson River Craft Beer Festival on Saturday Sept. 14 at Riverfront Park in Beacon.
The Hudson River Craft Beer Festival is one of the best fall events in the Hudson Valley. You will be able to sample over 180 releases from some of America's best craft breweries. Plus lots of vendors, food trucks, and live music. It's in a beautiful location right on the river and surrounded by mountains. And it's right next to the Beacon Train Station so you don't even have to worry about driving. Be listening all this week at 7:45 for your chance to get the tickets.
We'll also have up to the minute traffic reports with Nancy Reamy, news with Bobby Welber, rock news, the stoner report, attorney Jonna Spilbor on Thursday and much more. Thanks for listening!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie