Family Fishing Day at Overlook Park
The days are getting warmer and longer. How about some old fashioned, relaxing fun? No computers, no phones, just you, the kids, and a pond full of fish. The Town of LaGrange Parks and Recreation is hosting a Family Fishing Day this Sunday, April 28, from 9 am - 1 pm at The Pond at Overlook Park, 36 Knights Lane in Poughkeepsie.
It's going to be a fun day for the whole family. New York State Fishing License is not required. Hot dogs and soda will be provided by the Dutchess Federation.There will be bait and some fishing rods will be available. The Family Fishing Day is sponsored by the Dutchess County Federation of Fish and Game Clubs, the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, and Mid Hudson Trout Unlimited.
For more information about Sunday's fishing day, and to find out about more events coming up with the Town of LaGrange Parks and Recreation, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie