Columbia-Greene Spring Craft & Vendor Fair
One of the great things about the Hudson Valley is that there is never a shortage of things to do. Especially when the nice weather hits. Garage sales, flea markets, and lots of cool craft fairs. There is a cool craft fair happening this weekend, as a matter of fact.
This Saturday, April 13, from 10 am - 4 pm at Columbia-Greene Community College on Route 23 in Hudson, it's the 1st Annual Craft & Vendor Fair to support the Columbia-Greene Foundation. The foundation helps support students with scholarships and other educational enhancements. It will be a fun filled day of shopping, food, and raffles. More than 70 vendors will be on hand for your shopping pleasure. And yet another chance for you to buy local.
For more information about this Saturday's Craft and Vendor Fair at Columbia-Greene Community College, visit the event facebook page. To find out more about the college and other events being held there, visit the Columbia-Greene website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie