Become a Volunteer at Bethel Woods
Do you love going to concerts? Do you wish you could see more live music at Bethel Woods? Would you like to be more involved in the community? If your answer is yes, keep reading.
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is hosting a Volunteer Open House on Saturday, February 15 from 9AM to 12 noon to provide information on volunteering at the historic site of the 1969 Woodstock Music and Arts Festival. The morning will include museum tours, presentations, and the opportunity to talk with current volunteers and staff members about the different opportunities available, spring opening, training, scheduling, and the rewards of volunteering. Interested guests will learn about the essential role volunteers have during concerts, community festivals, museum education and creative programming and in The Museum.
Interested? Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is at 200 Hurd Road in Bethel. For more information about the Volunteer Open House and other events at Bethel Woods, visit their website or the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie