Award-Winning New Paltz Grilled Cheese Shop Closed For Good
Despite having just won the award for 'best-grilled cheese' in the Hudson Valley, the popular Amazin' Melts in New Paltz has reportedly closed up shop.
Having just opened their doors in 2017, they were known for their grilled cheese sandwiches and delicious melts made with local, fresh and house-made ingredients. Calls to the business have gone unanswered and while there has been no announcement on their social media pages, a post to their website read:
We want to thank our amazing customers and employees for their friendship, loyalty and awesome memories! Those friendships and experiences will be cherished. We say goodbye and wish you all much love, success, and happiness now and in the future.
Hudson Valley magazine just recently awarded Amazin' Melts the title of 'best-grilled cheese' in the Hudson Valley in their September issue.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie