Artie Lange Plots Return to Poughkeepsie
The hilarious but troubled comedian Artie Lange returns to Poughkeepsie in November with a new lease on life. He recently got out of a long-term residential rehab facility and announced a number of comedy dates after declaring his sobriety.
Lange will return to the stage at Laugh It Up Comedy Club on Friday, Nov. 1 for an 18 and older show. Tickets start at $40 and can be purchased here. Doors are at 7, showtime is at 8.
CNN reports Lange was ordered into a facility several months ago after testing positive for cocaine twice over a six week period. His newly revamped bit could discuss his road to recovery.
We're all pulling for Artie, here's to a great show!
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie