Comedian Artie Lange Hospitalized, Hudson Valley Show Canceled
Actor and comedian Artie Lange won't be performing in the Hudson Valley as scheduled this weekend. In a press release on Facebook, Laugh It Up Comedy Club has announced that Artie has been hospitalized due to a severe illness and that the show at the Ramada in Fishkill would be canceled. There are no further details pertaining to his illness at this time. All tickets purchased to the show will be refunded via Ticketweb.
Lange caught his big break in the 90's as a member of Mad TV. He' went on to work in tv and movies after getting a big break from Norm McDonald. Born in New Jersey, he eventually came home to the east coast and had a successful run with the Howard Stern Show for several years. In his latest TV role, he plays himself on HBO's Crashing.
He's had his share of personal issues in recent years and we hope he pulls through.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie