Amy Schumer Spending ‘Babymoon’ in Mid Hudson Valley
Comedian Amy Schumer and her husband, Chris Fischer, were seen spending time in the Hudson Valley this week.
Amy Schumer has a lot to be excited about. Her stand-up special, Growing, recently hit Netflix, she was recently married and her first baby is due later this month. What a better way to celebrate than to spend time relaxing in the Hudson Valley?
According to eyewitness reports, that's exactly what a very pregnant Schumer was doing in Rhinebeck on Monday. Social media was buzzing after some say they saw Schumer and Fischer shopping in town.
According to the account RhinebeckTweets, Schumer and her husband visited several local businesses including Haldora, a women's clothing shop on Market Street and Samuel's, the candy store owned by celebrities Paul Rudd and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
Rhinebeck has become a popular spot for celebrity getaways. This past winter the hosts of NBC's Today Show brought their families to Rhinebeck for a weekend of bonding and making queso. In January the morning television stars spent a segment of the show discussing their trip and sharing photos from Rhinebeck.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie