A&E’s Ghost Hunters Visits Haunted Napanoch Hotel
We're getting ready for spooky season here in the Hudson Valley.
Fall starts on Monday, which means it is perfectly acceptable to start getting ready for Halloween. There are a ton of Halloween themed activities to do in the Hudson Valley this time of year. You can go apple or pumpkin picking literally anywhere and you can visit one of the several "haunted" attractions like the Headless Horseman in Ulster County.
The Hudson Valley is filled with haunted history. For instance, if you Google the term "Haunted Hudson Valley" the first thing to pop up is usually The Shanly Hotel in Napanoch.
Several paranormal organizations have visited the hotel and have found some interesting evidence.
A&E, which is the new home for the television show Ghost Hunters, recently did a quick tour of the haunted hotel and shared their experience below:
After watching the video, we have to ask, would you stay the night? Or have you already? Let us know about your experience on Facebook.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie