6 Fewer Christmas Shopping Days For 2019
For the holiday shopping part of 2019, the days between Thanksgiving and Christmas Day, there will be 6 less shopping days than in previous years. What does that mean for you? Have you noticed that retailers have already started sending you holiday shopping emails?
How did you feel about getting inundated with holiday shopping before Halloween? Was it super weird to see the Halloween candy next to the Christmas decorations? Did you purchase a few Christmas related items because of it?
Where do you do your holiday shopping? Do you prefer to do it online or do you like to head into stores and "touch" the item that you are going to buy before you make the purchase?
- Cyber Monday is December 2, 2019
- Black Friday November 29, 2019
- Small Business Saturday(s) November 30, December 7
- Free Shipping Day, December 14
- Christmas December 25
- National Return Day/Boxing Day/After Christmas Sales December 26 to January 1, 2020.
When will you start your holiday shopping? Will you use a list? Or just wing it? Let us know.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie