4th Annual Family Fun Festival in Hyde Park
It's mid June already and the kids will be out of school before you know it. Have you started planning your summer weekends? Here is something that is fun, educational, and close to home. The Franklin D. Roosevelt Library and Museum, 4079 Albany Post Road in Hyde Park is having their Family Fun Festival on Saturday, June 29, from 9 am - 4 pm on the Library's Great Lawn.
It is going to be a great day for the whole family. Free activities include performances by the Bindlestiff Family Cirkus, garden activities, live music, a raptor show, face painting, food trucks, a petting zoo and pet parade, the Franklin and Eleanor Hudson Valley Vision award presentation and much more. The Library and Home will be free to visitors for the Family Fun Festival on Saturday June 29.
So, pack up the whole family, and enjoy this great day. To learn more about the 4th Annual Family Fun Fest and other events happening at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Library and Museum, visit their facebook page or their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie