34th Annual Giant Pumpkin Party in Grahamsville
It's that time of the year again. Time for ghosts and goblins and fun pumpkin festivals. The 34th Annual Giant Pumpkin Party and Children’s Parade to benefit the Daniel Pierce Library is this Saturday, Oct. 5 from 9AM. - 4PM at the Little World's Fairgrounds on Route 55 in Grahamsville. It's an old time country fair and festival focusing on children and reading.
There will something for everyone in the whole family. A parade, a children's costume march, pony rides, , petting zoo, live country music, hay rides, a pumpkin decorating contest, country baking contest, an obstacle course, hay bale throwing contest, pony rides and mini golf. Just to name a few of the awesome activities. And to make it even better, admission and parking are free.
For more information about the 34th Annual Pumpkin Party and Children's costume parade this Saturday in Grahamsville, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about the Daniel Pierce Library, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie