Will Cheap Airfares Tempt You to Fly Right Now?
Should you stay or should you go? Is there a risk that you might get sick because you get in an airplane? There are people who are thrilled right now because of the Coronavirus caution is keeping people from traveling on planes. What does that mean for everyone who is willing to risk getting sick? Inexpensive airfares.
Allegiant is sending out emails almost everyday with another 'sale' or 'limited purchase discount opportunity' for travelers. Here is the latest set of reduced fares from Stewart Newburgh to the following destinations:
- Orlando/Sanford, FL, from $54 each way
- Fort Meyers/Punta Gorda, FL from $65, each way
- Tampa/St Pete FL, from $70 each way
- Savanah/Hilton Head, SC, from $71 each way (new route for Allegiant)
- Destin/Fort Walton Beach, FL from $81 each way (new route for Allegiant)
- Myrtle Beach, SC from $71 each way
Yes, of course there are a few restrictions, from the Allegiant website:
Seats are limited and fare is not available on all flights. Must be purchased by 03/11/20. Price displayed includes taxes, carrier charges & government fees. Optional baggage charges may apply. Fare rules, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply. Not valid on previously purchased itineraries.
Has precaution about the Corona Virus made you change your travel plans?
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie