Why Julie Chen Visited Two Local Dunkin’ Donuts Over the Holidays
The host of The Talk and Big Brother spent her holidays touring two Hudson Valley Dunkin' Donuts stores.
Is the Chenbot addicted to glazed donuts or is there some other reason TV celebrity Julie Chen was spotted with her husband, CBS President Les Moonves, at two Wappingers Falls Dunkin Donuts over the holidays?
On Christmas Eve, Julie Chen was getting ready to visit family in Wappingers Falls. But first... she couldn't resist paying a visit to the Dunkin' Donuts stores on Route 9 and Route 9D. Her appearance came just a few short days after the 9D location officially opened to the public.
It turns out that Julie Chen wasn't just there for coffee. Chen's uncle and cousins own both of the Hudson Valley locations. While hosting a visit from the famous couple for the holidays, it seems that the family couldn't resist showing off their new store to Aunt Julie. Chen got a behind-the-counter look at the new store and posed for a group shot with Les Moonves at the Route 9 location.
As an early Christmas gift to the family, Julie was kind enough to share photos of her visit with over 400,000 of her Snapchat and Twitter followers.
She even encouraged her fans to bring some donuts along to their holiday celebration. We're so impressed with the kind gesture that we'll forgive the fact that she referred to Wappingers Falls as "upstate" New York.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie