Which HV County Has the Lowest Closing Costs?
In regards to purchasing a home, which Hudson Valley county has the lowest closing costs?
Closing costs are a crucial aspect of buying a home, and in its fifth annual study financial technology company, SmartAsset shows where they are the lowest.
The study measures closing costs as a percentage of median home value at the county level and Dutchess County was among those with the lowest closing costs in New York.
Here's the breakdown for closing costs in New York
Any additional information on the study, including the full methodology, results and interactive map can be found here can be viewed on Smartasset's website.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie