WEEKEND WEATHER: Mild and Windy, Then Much Colder
Friday's weather is an absolute mess, with wind, rain, and temps hovering close to 50. This, of course, won't last long as much colder temperatures are on the way. Winds could gust close to 50 m.p.h. as much colder air moves into the Hudson Valley. Winter returns, though things should remain dry.
Lows Friday night will fall all the way to around 20. Saturday will be windy and cold, with highs only around 30. Lows will fall to the upper 10s to low 20s. Sunday will be slightly warmer, with highs in the upper 30s and increasing clouds.
Have a great weekend!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie