WEATHER: Mild Start to March For the Hudson Valley
Sunday's chilly weather will be a thing of the past come the beginning of the week. Expect the mild weather to return before a slight cool down later in the week.
Highs Monday will be in the mid 50s, with a chance for showers. Lows will only reach around 40. The chance for rain will continue through Tuesday, as highs will once again climb in to the mid 50s.
Skies will clear out by Wednesday, with highs in the 50s. It will become windy as the day goes on, bringing in cooler air. Lows will be around 30s. Friday could see a chance for rain and even some snow showers early, before becoming just rain by the middle of the day. Highs will be in the 40s.
Have a great week!
Listen to Middays With Hopkins weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie