WEATHER: Cooler Weather Returns to the Area
We may be a bit spoiled after Sunday's beautiful weather. Unfortunately, don't get too used to it for cooler weather returns this week. Can it stay 80 degrees for a bit longer?
It will turn windy and cooler, as highs Monday will only climb into the 50s, under mostly cloudy skies. Lows will fall into the 30s Monday night. Tuesday will stay in the upper 50s, with a mixture of sun and clouds. Tuesday night will be downright cold, with lows in the low 30s and a possible freeze.
Wednesday and Thursday will see the chance for rain return, with highs in the 50s and lows in the upper 30s.
Friday will be partly sunny, with highs in the upper 50s.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie