WEATHER: Cooler Than Normal With a Chance For Rain
Looks like Sunday's mild weather wont stick around for long. Highs Monday will stay in the 50s with windy conditions and party cloudy skies. Lows will be in the upper 30s.
Tuesday brings the first chance for rain. Highs Tuesday will be in the 50s and lows in the 30s, under mostly cloudy skies. Wednesday will see highs only in the mid to upper 40s.
The chance for rain returns by Thursday and into Friday, with highs both days in the 50s and lows in the 30s.
Listen to Hopkins in Middays on weekdays from 10AM to 2PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Coronavirus in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie