Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall Coming to Catskill
A few years back, maybe 25 years at this point, I took a trip to Washington, D.C. It was a great few days, full of history and fun. But the one thing that really stood out for me was going to the Vietnam Memorial Wall. So many names, so many brave men and women.
Not everybody can get to Washington, D.C., so here's a way to check out the wall much closer to home. The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall is a 3/5 scale exact replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall Monument in Washington, D.C. The Traveling Wall is scheduled to arrive at the Historic Catskill Point at 1 Main Street in Catskill on Wednesday afternoon, August 21. It will be open to visitors as soon as setup is complete; and will remain open 24/7 until it departs on Monday, August 26.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie