Uptown Kingston: Then and Now
If you're like me, you love seeing "then and now" pictures of the Hudson Valley. It's fun to see how things have changed and evolved over the years. There is a great one night only presentation happening tonight in Kingston for those of you who would like to learn and see the history of Uptown Kingston. And it's free.
The Kingston Library at 55 Franklin Street will host a presentation called 'You'll never see Uptown Kingston in the Same Way Again' this evening from 6PM - 7PM at the library. It's a free and lively multimedia talk featuring tons of historic photographs of Uptown Kingston, lesser known anecdotes, and plenty of “then and now” comparisons. The presentation is designed for locals and newcomers alike.
For more information about this evening's presentation about Uptown Kingston, visit the event facebook page. To find out more about the Kingston Library and other events happening there, visit the website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie