Upcycle Art Fair at Poughkeepsie Trolley Barn
We all know about recycling by now, but are you familiar with upcycling? Upcycling is the creative reuse of old or discarded items. It's a win/win situation. We help clean up the earth and end up with cool art. If you want to check our upcycling for yourself, make plans to be in Poughkeepsie this Saturday.
Fallkill Creative Works presents Upcycle Fair: Every Day Art at the Poughkeepsie Trolley Barn, 489 Main Street, from 11 am - 6 pm this Saturday, Aug. 13. The Upcycle Art Fair will feature vendors, demonstrations, hands-on learning, performances by Paper Heart Puppets and upcycled instrument maker and musician Ken Butler. Quilting, mosaics, papermaking and more. Save the Earth, make beautiful things, and have fun at the same time.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie