Three New Stores Set To Open At Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Three new stores are set to open at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets this spring adding to the more than 250 retailers and restaurants already available. According to LoHud, coming March 1st is Abercrombie and Fitch and Justice while Volcom will follow on April 1st.
Abercrombiebie & Fitch is an American lifestyle retailer focusing on casual wear. They have more than 1,000 locations across the country. Justice sells apparel and accessories to girls aged 5-15, they also have over 1,000 locations. Volcom is a brand that designs, markets and distributes boardsports apparel.
Originally opened in 1985, the outlets have undergone a number of expansions. The three new stores join the recently added Louis Castel, Roots, Sam Edelman and Etro.
Will you be stopping into any of the new stores at Woodbury Common Premium Outlets this spring?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie