The Trailer for ‘A Quiet Place Part II’ Has Been Released
Hollywood on the Hudson strikes again. One of the first big movie trailers of 2020 was released this week and the Hudson Valley plays an important role.
The masterminds behind A Quiet Place Part II released the full, official trailer on Wednesday, January 2nd. The movie, that stars Emily Blunt and is directed by her husband actor John Krasinski, filmed parts of the sequel right here in the Hudson Valley.
If you didn't know the first installment of A Quiet Place famously filmed in Ulster, Dutchess and Putnam counties back in 2018.
In Part I viewers can definitely make out some Hudson Valley landmarks, but will that be harder in Part II? Check out the trailer below:
How many places can you identify?
Back when the film wrapped Krasinski posted a picture of himself and his wife at one of the most notable HV filming locations:
A Quiet Place Part II will be in theaters March 20th.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie