See The Hudson Valley This Weekend During the Super Bowl
It's always cool to see the Hudson Valley get recognized. And this weekend, all eyes will be on us. Sort of.
If you didn't know, the wildly popular horror movie A Quiet Place and it's sequel A Quiet Place Part II was filmed in Orange, Ulster, Putnam and Dutchess counties.
A Quiet Place Part II is set to be released to theaters on March 20th. Parts of the film, like the iconic bridge scene from Part I, are included in the new trailer which was just released, but will also be aired during the Super Bowl.
The new trailer answers a question most fans had at the end of Part I...
SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't seen A Quiet Place don't look ahead
Will John Krasinski appear in the sequel? If you've seen the first installment, you would know that Krasinski's character made the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of his family and was killed by the creature.
Take a look at the trailer for a Quiet Place Part II below and let us know if you see any iconic Hudson Valley landmarks.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie