The 26th Annual Fishkill Fine Arts & Craft Fair
I often talk about the enormous talent here in the Hudson Valley. We have talented musicians, chefs, writers, and certainly there are lots of talented fine artists. And many of them will be coming together for one great show right here in Dutchess County this Sunday.
The 26th Annual Fishkill Fine Arts & Craft Fair is this Sunday, Sept. 8, from 10 am - 4 pm on the sidewalks of Main Street between Bedford and Carey Avenues. You will get to meet the artisans and check out their collections of handcrafted items. There will be woodworkers, quilters, painted and stained glass, origami, candles, jewelry, hand bags, hats, scarves, photography and much more. Treat yourself to delicious food and desserts while you shop and enjoy some great live music.
The 26th Annual Fishkill Fine Arts & Craft Fair is free and will go on rain or shine. For more information visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie