Suspicious Vehicle Report Leads to Three Arrests in Middletown
On Friday, February 28, at approximately 1:13 am, Officer Kenneth Anderson and Sergeant Jeremy Warner were on patrol in the area of Greencrest Drive where they observed a suspicious vehicle.
After a brief investigation the search of the vehicle led to the recovery of a loaded .380 caliber handgun, and a switchblade knife.
The below-listed defendants were arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd Degree:
- Rahmon L. Ward, 22 years old, a City of Newburgh resident
- Franky Azor, 20 years old, a Middletown resident
- George F. Rodriguez, 19 years old, a Monroe resident
The defendants were arraigned in the City of Middletown Court before Judge Stephen Brockett and remanded to the Orange County Jail with bail until their next court appearance
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie