Suspicious Vehicle Report Leads to Three Arrests in Middletown
On Friday, February 28, at approximately 1:13 am, Officer Kenneth Anderson and Sergeant Jeremy Warner were on patrol in the area of Greencrest Drive where they observed a suspicious vehicle.
After a brief investigation the search of the vehicle led to the recovery of a loaded .380 caliber handgun, and a switchblade knife.
The below-listed defendants were arrested and charged with Criminal Possession of a Weapon 2nd Degree:
- Rahmon L. Ward, 22 years old, a City of Newburgh resident
- Franky Azor, 20 years old, a Middletown resident
- George F. Rodriguez, 19 years old, a Monroe resident
The defendants were arraigned in the City of Middletown Court before Judge Stephen Brockett and remanded to the Orange County Jail with bail until their next court appearance
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie