Stony Kill Has Safe-Distance Hiking Trails
As we continue to find healthy and safe ways to pass the time while we are in isolation, I will continue to look for places to walk and hike while still be able to keep a good distance. I may or may not make it there myself, but I certainly want to pass the info along to you.
Dutchess County residents may be familiar with the Stony Kill Foundation. They do great events for the whole family throughout the year on their farm on Homestead lane in Wappingers Falls. They have the Country Fair, the Butterfly Festival, Winter on the Farm, and so much more. Unfortunately, they are not able to put on any of these programs during the coronavirus pandemic, but there is some good news. The trails at Stony Kill continue to be open from sun up to sun down. They only ask that you please observe the 6 foot distance rule and please take your refuse with you.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie