Rocky Strong 5th Annual Picnic This Saturday
I'm not sure if you are familiar with Rocky Strong, but it's a great local organization that was formed for the purpose of providing financial assistance to caregivers and their seriously ill family member currently in treatment and demonstrating financial need in Dutchess County and the surrounding area. Christine “Rocky” Ault was a Hyde Park resident who passed away in August 2014 after a seven year battle with colon cancer.
The annual picnic is held in memory of Christine. This year's picnic is will be catered by The Chocolate Mousse Catering. It will be this Saturday, Sept. 21, from 1 - 5 pm at Frances J. Mark Memorial Park, 337 Clinton Hollow Road in Salt Point. It will be an afternoon of fun and delicious food for the whole family, and all for this great cause.
Tickets for the Rocky Strong Picnic are only $40 for adults, $15 for kids 5 - 10 years old, and kids under 5 are free. For more information, a list of menu items, and to get your tickets, check out the event facebook page. To learn more about the Rocky Strong Organization, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie