Rocky Strong First Ever Pancake Breakfast
Rocky Strong is a great local organization that was formed for the purpose of providing financial assistance to caregivers and their seriously ill family member currently in treatment and demonstrating financial need in Dutchess County and the surrounding area. Christine “Rocky” Ault was a Hyde Park resident who passed away in August 2014 after a seven year battle with colon cancer.
Within the past year Rocky Strong has gifted out close to $10,000 to local caregivers and their families, raising money through community events. On Sunday, March 24, Rocky Strong will host their first ever pancake breakfast from 8:30 - 11:30 am at the Crown Heights Clubhouse, 34 Nassau Road in Poughkeepsie. All you can eat pancakes with scrambled eggs, sausage, homefries, coffee, tea and juice.
The breakfast is only $12 in advance for adults, $15 at the door, $6 in advance for kids under 12, $8 at the door, and children under 5 are free. For more details and to buy advance tickets, check out the facebook page. For more information about Rocky Strong, visit their website.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie