ReStore of Dutchess County Opens New Location Saturday
Attention thrifty shoppers there is a new location for the Dutchess County ReStore Store. This Saturday (November 16th) join ReStore and Habitat for Humanity of Dutchess County for their grand opening of their new location. If you enjoyed shopping for bargains at their original store you are going to really love shopping at this new store.
ReStore is a great place to find everything from furniture to glassware, art work to china and everything in between. Whether you want new, retro, vintage or antique there is a good chance you will find it at ReStore of Dutchess County now located at 8 Neptune Road in Poughkeepsie just off Route 9.
The Grand OOpening on Saturday is 9:45 AM to 5 PM. There will be refreshments, music by DJ Ez3 and a bounce house for the kids thanks to SunCommon. The first 100 customers will get a free gift. ReStore wants you to know that now their restore, home ownership, home preservation and volunteering will now be all in one place on Neptune drive.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie