Red Hook Soccer Field Vandalized
A Dutchess County Soccer Club is looking for answers.
On January 2nd the Red Hook Soccer Club posted to their Facebook about a recent alleged act of vandalism on their fields.
Several pictures were posted that showed tire marks tearing through the wet fields.
According to the post, a Red Hook Soccer Club board member went to check on the field and when they arrived they found "a wooden post cut down and tire ruts across the fields." They also add that some of the damage will take additional funds to repair.
Another Dutchess County park saw vandalism in the new year. On January 1st the Village of Millbrook Police Department shared that a park near Elm Drive in Millbrook was also left with tire marks.
If you have any information about either scenario you are asked to call the Village of Millbrook Police at 845-677-8200 or the Red Hook Police Department at 845-758-0060.
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie