Raise the Roof Too Fundraiser This Sunday
What is Raise the Roof Too? It's a fundraiser this Sunday, Sept. 22, from 2 - 5PM at High Meadow School at 3643 Main Street in Stone Ridge. The first Raise the Roof fundraiser, held in December 2018, began the process of realizing the dream of beloved musician, teacher, and entrepreneur Jesse Kolber, who passed away from cancer in 2017.
This Sunday, four renowned Hudson Valley family music performers will join forces for Raise the Roof Too, an afternoon of music-making, community and fun at High Meadow School. The lineup features two-time Grammy nominee Elizabeth Mitchell, Dog on Fleas, Ratboy Jr. and Uncle Rock. Other highlights include face painting, games, and locally sourced concessions. All proceeds will benefit construction of High Meadow’s Jesse Kolber Music Center.
In the Jesse Kolber Music Center, students will be able to compose, perform, record, and enjoy diverse forms of music. The project reflects High Meadow’s commitment to providing its pre-K through 8th Grade students with a rich performing-arts curriculum. For tickets and more information, visit the event facebook page.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie