Poughkeepsie Halloween Festival & Parade This Weekend
Put on that Halloween costume one more time, and have a great time in Poughkeepsie this weekend.
Don't put your costumes away yet, come to the Town of Poughkeepsie Halloween Festival & Parade Saturday, November 2, from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. at Vassar College.
the festival will be held in the Collegeview Avenue parking lot. The Festival will include costume parade & judging, games & activities, trick or treating, and bounce houses.
A new event added this year is pumpkin bowling.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie