Poughkeepsie Halloween Festival & Parade This Weekend
Put on that Halloween costume one more time, and have a great time in Poughkeepsie this weekend.
Don't put your costumes away yet, come to the Town of Poughkeepsie Halloween Festival & Parade Saturday, November 2, from 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. at Vassar College.
the festival will be held in the Collegeview Avenue parking lot. The Festival will include costume parade & judging, games & activities, trick or treating, and bounce houses.
A new event added this year is pumpkin bowling.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Snow Closings & Delays
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie