Popular Rhinebeck Beer Pub Finally Opening New Location
During the fall of 2018, the Rhinebeck craft beer destination known as Grand Cru Beer--at the time located on Route 9 across from the Beekman Arms Inn--closed. At the time, the owner mentioned on their Facebook page that they were closing and looking for a new location because the landlord had tripled their monthly rent.
Fans and enthusiasts of Grand Cru have been eagerly awaiting their re-opening in their new location at 1094 Route 308, Rhinebeck, New York 12572. The re-opening will take place on Friday, May 24, 2019 at 3pm.
All of the above information has been sourced from the businesses Facebook page. Also on that page, they are looking for people to join their beer team.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM on 101.5 WPDH. Stream us live through the website, Alexa-enabled device, Google Home or the WPDH mobile app.
Listen to the Boris & Robyn Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie